Std. I to IV. ICSE / SSC Boards.
Primary school children need a lot of attention and guidance during these base forming years. We, at Madhu’s children, strive hard for the development of academic attributes vital for the growth of young students. Along with teaching the children the importance of subjects like mathematics, we teach them traditional methods that have been used and followed by schools over the years.
Some of the Salient features of Madhu’s Children are as follows:
- Teacher : Student ratio is 1 : 6
- Daily School Homework according to school calendar is done.
- Conversation in English only, is encouraged.
- Stress is laid on English Language, sentence formation, reading and recitation, spellings and phonetics.
- Improving handwriting is emphasized along with regular study habits.
- Teachers are well qualified and dedicated.
- The staff is well directed by Mrs. Madhu Daryanani, who personally supervises the progress of every child.